ccpearce.com

Now you can find me at my new blog - ccpearce.com

Friday, June 27, 2008

I Peed in Ridley Scott's House

I had to drop off something at Ridley's house earlier in the week and created a strategy to see the inside of his grand home. As I pulled in, the maid came to get the package and the following conversation took place:

CC: Hey Conchita!
Janet: My name is Janet.
CC: Oh, you look like Conchita.
Janet: She's not working today.
CC: OK, well can I get these documents signed?
Janet: Yeah.
CC: Also, since I've been sitting in traffic for 45 minutes, do you think I could use your restroom.
Janet: Uh...
CC: It's an emergency.
Janet: OK.

And it worked. The place is so nice, it's amazing - a courtyard with a huge fountain, marble sinks, etc., etc., etc.


ALSO: I almost accidentally hit a cross-dresser with my car. He/she jumped out right in front of me on a big, flamboyant, yellow bicycle.

No comments: