ccpearce.com

Now you can find me at my new blog - ccpearce.com

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Recent Happenings

Things that have happened recently:
  • I was almost shot. Not really, but 6 police ran past me the other day brandishing firearms. One girl cop stopped almost right beside me. “I’ll stay here in case he comes back out,” she said.
  • My friend Patrick is literally living in my walk-in closet. Whatever saves money for rent.
  • Working on a web series that I’m writing tentatively titled “The Could-Be’s and the Has-Beens.”
  • Edited audio for a web series called “Meatgrinder” which you can watch at www.meatgrinder.tv - I edited the audio for Episode 3. For mature audiences only.
  • Got to spend a day at a photographer’s ritzy new home. Beside his villa that he calls a home is a studio, a fire pit, and a Jacuzzi that cascades into a heated pool. No idea why the pool would need to be heated.
  • Held an Oscar. At a lecture series, I met Hughes Winborne who edited Crash and he brought his Oscar with him. It was heavy.
  • Went to a super happy/awesome/smiley wedding in Statesville, NC. Congrats Stockton and Paige Perry!
More to come soon!

No comments: